The last of my Reclaimed: An Artist's Journal pages...

Here's the last page in my Reclaimed book:This is the back inside cover:
Last spread:
The book fanned open:

The book closed:
Close up of the edges, book closed:
It's always hard to end a book, but I am eager to start a new journal with the ideas I have brewing in my head!!

I am teaching this class (it's "debut") next Saturday (the 13th) at a Studio in Thousand Oaks. If you're interested, you need to email me to sign up. It's $70 and the class runs from 10 to 3.

*****

My Fantabulous Mail Art Artist Extraordinaire, Barb Nelis is interviewed on A Passion for Letter Writing. Barb has been hostessing a envelope art exchange for six years now (which you can find out more info about by reading the interview).

***
I will be at The Art Bar this Sunday teaching my popular (and favorite!!) Swatches: Little Paper Books class. See more info here. Store info here.
They make fabulous presents in addition to it being a great way to escape into some art time during December!!!

Comments

Zom said…
Thank you for all the photos. I have some sense of the book now. It is beautiful and very inspiring. what a great shape to start with! And I can see how the 'poofing' is good!
I would love to go to your class (but I live in Australia). I hope you have a lot of fun.
Anonymous said…
BEautiful everything!!!

xox - eb.

Popular Posts