Swatches: Little Paper Books Made to Order!

I've been busy as a bee lately making these little books. You could say, I've become quite obsessed with making them! One of my friends said that they reminded her of little prayer books-little treasures, special little gifts that you can hold and keep close to you. Something that nourishes you.

I know that I teased you with a preview of "an artist book/zine" a short time ago. I am still looking for a reasonable way to offer those for sale. I'd like to tempt you with something that is available right now.

A handmade, 100% unique, one of a kind, little paper artist book: Swatches. I'm going to offer these little books right now on a very limited basis. Each one will be 100% handmade entirely by ME. Each book will have a minimum of 5 leaves or 10 pages (never any less). Each one will be like a little mini journal, created entirely by me. Hand sewn. Collaged. Doodled. Taped. Journaled. Stamped. In other words, it will be treated just like one of my journals.

There is a turn around time of 7 to 14 days for each book ordered. I will be creating them "on demand".

Interested? You can email me Egorey99 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

Here's one of the books and as you "turn the page" (as you scroll down and see each picture), you'll see the layers exposed and revealed, giving you a glimpse at the inside of these little tomes...

Comments

Shoshanah said…
me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
When do you sleep, Woman?!?!?!
Kara said…
OOHHH! I WANT one! I can't believe all the textures and layers you have here! Can't wait to hold one in person!
Seth said…
What a creative little treasure!
Sandy said…
Tristian looks so great for his first day of school.

I want a book but will have to wait. We just dealt with Hurricane Gustav and are now on alert to see where Ike is going to go so I've got to save my $$. Maybe you'll have some later or I can get one later. They look great and I know you'll sell out of these quickly. You do awesome work.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Sandy, stay safe and email me later when things are better and all is well and quiet ;)
Anonymous said…
your little swatch books are adorable. hope you are well & safe...

Dianne
Contessa Kris said…
This is just gorgeous! You inspire me. The colors, textures, mix of papers. I'm in love.

Popular Posts