Two posts in one day?!?!

I've been cleaning...and I decided I'd make some collage ephemera grab bags for sale! After the "inspection" (see post below) today, I decided to calm my nerves, I'd clean some more (!?!?!) and make some things available for sale.

Here's just one of many photos of papers from my ever growing stash-




I've collected "the best of the best" from my personal treasures-I' ve put pieces of everything that I have into the grabbags. Using the really big ziploc bags, I fill each one with handmade papers, decorative papers, collage "ephemera", color copies, originals, cherished book pages, photos, stickers, etc.. NO bag is alike. Each bag has new, artsy and unusual items inside. There is NO junk in any of the bags. Each holds a treasure trove of collage
ephemera...it' s stuff I would use 'cause it's what I bought! I just bought a TON of it. Handmade paper, vintage ephemera and MORE. No junk!! Eager to try your hand at collage? These are perfect! Love to collect
papers? Look no further. Wondering what I use to collage with? This is the perfect bag for you then!!


These are extremely limited!!!!

Paypal, checks or money orders, please. Collage grabbags are $40 with FREE shipping (trust me, there is MORE than $40 worth of stuff in here. I tend to fill the bags up with NEW handmade papers that I've recently purchased. If I was going to buy a collage grabbag, these are the kinds I would want-it's all from my stash!!). If you are interested, please drop me an email!! Thanks for helping me clean :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your piles are beautiful, anyone who buys those will be a happy collage girl for sure!
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly,

As a paper-a-holic, I'm definitely interested in one of your treasure bags...if they're still available. Just let me know. Technically I should be doing the same as you, but who can resist such papers?!

donatelloh @ hotmail . com
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly,

As a paper-a-holic, I'm definitely interested in one of your treasure bags...if they're still available. Just let me know. Technically I should be doing the same as you, but who can resist such papers?!

donatelloh @ hotmail . com
Anonymous said…
Kelly, love to have a bundle if you have any left!
Janey
janejennings@prodigy.net
Alix said…
I'm so excited to have ordered a collage pack from you -- you have such good taste and you never send the kind of useless crap that some stores package up at $$$. (One store should have labeled theirs, "Things we picked up off the floor in the classroom, from when students missed the trash basket" ... sheesh!) Anyway, woo-hoo, cannot WAIT!
Anonymous said…
I would definately be interested. Where can I send a check or I can do Paypal if you have any left.

Carol carolweiler@comcast.net
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly, I did not comment, but wrote you an email, supposing that would be o.k. for obtaining a grabbag?! We just have a few office stores here on the island Hope to hear from you a.s.a.it's p with you,

Regina Sint Maarten DWI
Christine Drevo said…
Hi Kelly,

I would love one of your ephemera grab bags, you are such a great enabler!!!! : )

Just let me know how you would like payment.

Christine
Anonymous said…
As a junk collector, I love your treasure bags. If there is any left, please let me know!!!

Popular Posts