Um, I bought a book: I'm blaming Teesha ;) she mentioned it in the latest Art & Life and since I haven't been on our "regular book store rounds" in a longggggg time, I've missed this one. You can order it directly from the publisher here. They have COOL stuff and more in the works. Jesse Reno's website will keep you busy for a long time in-deedy! Because my sister loves to read my blog and rag on how I write, I'll end with this. I am extremely giddy with anticipation to get this book in my hands!

Comments

Oh... Mercy said…
OMG.
I want it, I want it!

Gawd, I wish I lived out there.
I need an art community around me.
Maybe they are, I have to find them out here.
sigh.

xoxox
Shari Beaubien said…
This book looks really intriguing! I love the cover art. Cool tunes, too!! Hugs, Shari

Popular Posts