Sanctuary Studio presents a weekend with Kelly Kilmer:

Saturday, June 30th, 2007

Whispers: Unique Mail Art:



Composition/Design 101:


Sunday, July 1, 2007

Taped Journal:




Reach For The Scissors: (More Design/Composition Techniques focusing on Collage):




Sonora & I are very excited to present these four, unique workshops in her private art studio.
For more information, please visit her website here. Space is limited, so register early to ensure your spot! If you have any questions regarding the workshops, please drop me a note. I guarantee you that this will be a very special, unique weekend!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are mine!!! I see my postcards, Kelly. I had to run to my studio to make sure I still had them. They are so beautiful. I look at them every day.
Kelly Kilmer said…
LOL, is this Anne? I'm SO happy that you love the postcards I made for you, Anne!!! :) It was hard letting them go ;) but they went to a good home...
These classes look awesome Kelly!!! I hope one of the places I sent you info on here in the Portland, Oregon area worked out and you'll be teaching here sometime in the near future. :)
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Paulette,
:) Thanks
I'm talking to Diane @ Innerstandings. Cross your fingers ;)
If you know any stores or locations up there and want to mention me, I'd appreciate it ;)
~jolene said…
If only....sigh.....sounds so freakin' COOL! Best of luck in Marin County!

Popular Posts