Happy 62nd Birthday, Dad! Love you!

Three pages I started last night:

(The rub ons are from American Craft Company that I found at Sweetpeas and Snapshots.)


I believe the women image is an Anahata image.


Ditto the same rub on again (ACC). The birds are Cavallini & Co that I bought at Paper Post.

It's about 1 now...busy day today. I had a nice breakfast with my friend Kara. It's always a joy to see Kara and to be able to talk. Then spent the rest of the morning running around. I have an idea on how to do the zine I've been talking about doing for EVER and ran to Paper Source to pick up a couple of things. While in Beverly Hills I decided to stop in at Taschen and fondle the Peter Beard book again (This time I saw PB2-the smaller "regular size" book that accompanies PB1). Grocery store and more errands. I need to leave in a few minutes to pick up munchkin.

I hope to get some more art work done later on. I do need to finish prepping (basically gathering papers from my stash) for tomorrow night's Digging Deep: Collage class at Stampin from the Heart in L.A.

*****

Part 2 of Zinn and Chomsky on Democracy Now.

***

Lots of important news today on DN. Note the info on the Brady Law in West Virginia.

***

Great interview with ZNet founder Michael Albert

Comments

Popular Posts