Just one of the many stacks...have been cleaning things out lately-selling, donating, recycling...



LOL-Our "Mother's Day" picture that would've been perfect, if only.... ;)

Mom's Day was nice and relaxing. We did the "West Hollywood Tour" featured in the book Walking L.A.
My fave was the bamboo "wall" in front of the Schindler House on Kings Road. I love the way it sounds....Walked around, explored...took our time & some pictures. On to Whole Foods for more tomato/red pepper soup (mixed with LOTS of veggies and a splash of pasta-yum!). Hung out with Tristan and read A Wrinkle in Time (a childhood favorite). Ended the evening with two episodes of Hill Street Blues on DVD with David. It was a nice, relaxing night.

Today will be spent cleaning and hopefully getting some art work done...Off for a quickie walk to the newstand (Centerfolds on Fairfax)! Inspiration-the walk, the surroundings, the company (hubby) and maybe a few new finds at the newstand!

Things to look forward to: Michael Palin is going to be publishing some of his journals from 1969 to 1979 later this year (ooh-does that mean a possible book signing in L.A.?? EVERY time he has ever done one of those, I've missed the damn thing! Sooo if anyone hears ANYTHING, please please please think of ME. I'm not usually "celeb" crazy or anything like that, but I really do admire and respect this man. Can I just shake the hand of the man who has been to places that I can only dream of???) The work that he's done is AMAZING. My favorite "Python" is also going to be traveling to countries that were once a part of the Soviet bloc...so I'll be looking forward to that series on PBS some time soon.

Comments

Popular Posts