4th and 5th November 2016 Journal Pages


I really enjoyed working with layering on top of my images on these pages. So many of us tend to hold onto our images, leaving them "as is" and not wanting to alter or change them. Sometimes it is fear that holds us from pushing ourselves (fear of messing it up, fear of what comes out, fear of "doing it wrong" (mine doesn't look like hers) etc...) Sometimes it is other things. Many of us have piles of images and access to more. Some of us do not. How do we learn to work with what we have and push ourselves at the same time?

The nice thing about the playfulness of a journal is having the ability to ask yourself, what if? What if I take it that one step further? What if I "mess it up" (whatever that means?) How can I take it one step further beyond what I usually do? How can I make it work? Questions with no answers beyond picking up my glue stick and paint brush and making that I am pondering on a Sunday afternoon...

Comments

Popular Posts