What I'm Reading


I started reading Musa Mayer's Night Studio: A Memoir of Philip Guston (her father) a few days ago and have had a hard time putting it down. Guston is an artist that I know absolutely nothing about. I'm not familiar with his work or life and yet after I flipped through the pages of the book several times, I was compelled to pick it up, a birthday purchase and a true gift. 

I've been a bit obsessive about reading artist bios this year. Last night I saw copies of Louise Nevelson: Light and Shadow as well as Turner: The Extraordinary Life and Momentous Times of J.M.W. Turner, both books that I immediately added to my wishlist. 

If you've ordered stencils from me, I'm going to drop them in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you again! 


Additional Links

MY FATHER, PHILIP GUSTON

Comments

Popular Posts