Stencils For Sale


For the past couple of years, my students and art friends have been asking me where to buy the above stencils. Both were discontinued by Crafter's Workshop. I have a limited amount for sale on the blog today.

The stencils are 6x6". They are also extremely limited and once they are gone, I do not know if I will be able to sell them again.
 
 Mini Kasbah
Mini Ribcage 

You will receive one of each of the above six inch stencils (so, two stencils.)
$15 Price includes shipping for US residents.
$18 Price includes shipping for non US residents.

SOLD OUT. Please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you are interested in getting on the wait list. I may do one more order if there is enough interest.

Thanks so much!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you so much Kelly! I am so excited to get BOTH stencils, although I needed the ribcage badly. Thanks again!

Popular Posts