Jet Pens: Order Review


Happy New Year! I'm a bit behind in my Jet Pens order reviews, so here goes!

As part of their sponsorship program, JetPens sent me a $25 gift certificate to play with.

This is what I bought for November and December:

Mark's Maste Washi Tape - Basic Colorfully Colorful 8 pack

Mark's Maste Washi Tape - Basic Nostalgic Warm 8 pack

LOVE these. I absolutely love these mini rolls of washi tapes. Marks is one of my favorite washi tape manufacturers and these 7mm rolls are perfect for at home or on the go use. I hope that they come out in more colors and designs. There are at least two other sets listed on the Jetpens site. I may buy them with this month's gift certificate.

Deleter Neopiko Line 3 Pen - 0.5 mm - Black a nice, crisp, permanent black fine line pen. Writes on dried acrylic but not
doesn't stick well to washi tape.

Uni Posca Paint Marker -LOVE these. I've written about these over the years. The ink is the same as what's in most water based acrylic paint markers. I absolutely love them. While not refillable, they are a great paint marker. I love the colors and various tip sizes. The white is a sharp, crisp, vibrant white. I am hoping that Jet Pens will carry more colors and a wider variety of tip sizes in the new year. (HINT HINT.)


Thanks, Jet Pens!



Comments

Popular Posts