14 August 2015 Journal Page


Tristan began his second semester at CalArts yesterday. He spent his entire vacation working on his latest film so going back to class wasn't a challenge for him (thankfully.) I appreciate how dedicated he is to his craft and how he is always pushing and challenging himself to learn something new.


Speaking of classes, I'm looking for more venues in and around California. I've taught at various studio spaces and stores over the years but I have also taught at private studios, homes, garages, public and private schools, I've home schooled kids and more. There are fewer and fewer rubber stamp and scrapbooking stores so I'm always looking for new venues that I can jump in my car and travel to (but I will also go beyond the West Coast to teach as well!) Please drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you have any leads. Much appreciated. Thanks!



Comments

Popular Posts