Painted Visions Sunday, February 1st at Scrampers in Torrance, CA

 
I am looking forward to returning to teach my "Painted Visions" class at Scrampers in Torrance on Sunday, February 1st
1309 Sartori Ave, Torrance, CA 90501
(310) 320-5476 (please do not call the store to sign up as all sign-ups for my classes at this store are handled via me) 
 
Each class is four hours in length. 

Class time is Noon to 4 p.m.

The class fee is $80 per person (per class) which includes a vast array of mediums and materials to complete the necessary project. It is well known that I do not travel light to any of my classes. I will be bringing such things as:
  • all materials necessary to complete the project (handmade paper, decorative paper, board, glue, etc...)
  • bookbinding supplies (thread, awl, needles)
  • rubber stamps 
  • ink pads 
  • decorative tape
  • stencils
  • pens and markers
  • gel medium
  • collage ephemera and much, much more.
I do not travel light to my classes at all!

Noon to 4 p.m.
 





 
 
Cancellation policy: Students are allowed to cancel 72 hours (3 days) before the class. After that, you can send someone else in your place, transfer to another one of my classes or receive a kit.

Painted Visions 
 
Do you love color? In this unusual workshop, we'll combine one of my favorite mediums: water soluble crayons with some of my other favorite toys to create a colorful canvas journal. Prepare to get messy and have a lot of fun doing so.
Supply list: apron, scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels OR an old rag, permanent black inkpad,  1" brush to paint and/or glue with (I like chip or bristle brushes), a water container (to clean your brush), a few of your favorite glue sticks, an old catalog or magazine to glue on (if you don't want to use all of your waxed paper for this.)
 
I hope to see you there!

Comments

Donna Matoi said…
Thank you Kelly for a wonderful class! I had such a great time learning how to make this journal! And thank you to the ladies in class today, you make it a great day too! Looking forward to your next class!

Popular Posts