A Closer Look at December and January Classes

Here's my list of classes for December 2014 through January 2015.

It's the holiday season and classes make a GREAT gift! You can email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions or want to send a class as a gift.

I'm ALWAYS looking for new teaching venues so if you know of any that may be interested, I'd love to hear. I have taught at stores, museums, schools, backyards, garages, studios and private homes.
 
My workshops are always process-based learning while creating a unique product. I am well known for not traveling light and bring a large variety of supplies including (but not limited to) collage material, rubber stamps, stencils, pens, markers, tape and more.

Please note the small supply list for each class. 

If you're not near where I'll be teaching, but you're interested in taking a class, I do offer a variety of online classes (24 different online workshops as of Winter 2014.) You can find out more info on the right side of my main blog.

Thank YOU for your interest!


December

 
 
27th Kept Creations Whitman, MA two NEW classes!


 
 
28th ArtStudio 360 Meetup Group Holliston, MA two NEW classes! 

January 2015
 

10th Banana Rose Westlake Village Pocket Planner

 

11th Scrampers Torrance The Painted Book

 

18th Book Arts LA Deep Within: Journal Bundles




23-25th Maria's Studio in the Niles Section of Fremont, CA
five NEW classes

 

31st The Making Place Escondido Cultivating You

I hope to see you there!

Comments

Barb Smith said…
I say it every year but this year I WILL make it to an in person class with you, Kelly. One way or another. (I made my hubs promise me. LOL)
Peace & Much Love,
Barb
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Barb,
Fingers crossed!! :)
:)
Hugs,
Kelly

Popular Posts