Classes at Scrampers in Torrance, CA

 
 
I am very excited to announce that I will be teaching at Scrampers in Torrance on Sunday, November 23rd. I'm really looking forward to teaching there as I have heard many good things about the store.
1309 Sartori Ave, Torrance, CA 90501
(310) 320-5476 (please do not call the store to sign up as all sign-ups for my classes at this store are handled via me) 
 
Each class is four hours in length. 
Class time is Noon to 4 p.m.
The class fee is $80 per person (per class) which includes a vast array of mediums and materials to complete the necessary project. It is well known that I do not travel light to any of my classes. I will be bringing such things as:
  • all materials necessary to complete the project (handmade paper, decorative paper, board, glue, etc...)
  • bookbinding supplies (thread, awl, needles)
  • rubber stamps 
  • ink pads 
  • decorative tape
  • stencils
  • pens and markers
  • gel medium
  • collage ephemera and much, much more.
I do not travel light to my classes at all!
Sunday, November 23rd
Noon to 4 p.m.
 




 
Cancellation policy: Students are allowed to cancel 72 hours (3 days) before the class. After that, you can send someone else in your place, transfer to another one of my classes or receive a kit.
 
 
Pocket Planner

In this four hour workshop, we’ll create a little pocket planner that fits in your purse! It’s the perfect size book for every day journaling, collage, list making or to take note of anything memorable or important. We’ll start by creating a book from scratch (with your own hands, learning a super cool and easy binding!) Then, we’ll start to embellish some of the pages so that you won’t be able to resist working on the pages. I loved working in my journal and so will you!

Supply list: small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 1" brush to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes) or a few of your favorite glue sticks 
 
I hope to see you there!

Comments

Donna Matoi said…
Can't wait for this class! I'm signed up and ready to go!

Popular Posts