21 July 2014 Journal Page


Managed to get a handful of pages done while on the road this past summer to New Mexico and Colorado. We traveled through Nevada, Arizona, and Utah on our way to my classes at Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe and Masonville Artist's Studio in Colorado. I'm a big believer in getting even a little bit on the page instead of nothing.

For those of you who are wondering, I'm going to be mailing out my Layers of Me Card Decks and Pieces of Me Artist Journal Books this week to those of you who ordered print copies. I have a very small handful left if anyone is interested. I probably won't reorder again for a bit.

I'm off! Prepping for my classes this weekend in San Diego, Santa Ana and next weekend in Northern California.

Blog Love:
A Secret Bookstore in A NYC Apartment
40 Reasons to Choose Happiness
Great David Hockney Quote

Comments

Popular Posts