7 July 2014 Journal Page


Trekking to The Art Bar in Santa Ana today for one of my favorite classes (okay, I'm partial. I know that I say that about all of them but I can't help it. I love teaching!)

 

Last night, David and I saw a gorgeous film, The Color of Pomegranates (it's long been one of his favorites and I've added it to my list now, too) at LACMA last night. I can't stop thinking about the film. Having the chance to see such a wide variety of films on the big screen is one of my favorite things about living in Los Angeles. 
 

I can't wait for them to finish building THIS. If you're in or going to be near Los Angeles, you may want to grab a ticket to see the Hollywood Costume Exhibit. It's big on my To Do List.

Comments

Christina Malm said…
This work is so interesting and I'm sure that it resonates even more today. I agree - You will survive.
Unknown said…
I read your FB post but could not comment there. It hurt my heart to read what that person said to you. Please know that I love your work. I follow you on instagram. You are a daily inspiration. The vulnerability in your work reaches me on a core level. I applaud your courage. You'll never know how much it meant to me to see that I am not alone in my feelings. There are not enough expletives on the planet for that troll. You bring so much joy and inspiration. For every one negative, there are a thousand that love you. Xoxoxoxo Keep shining beautiful soul. Namaste ❤
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thank you both for the kind words and your own courage to keep creating.

<3.

Popular Posts