4 July 2014 Journal Page


Thanks to everyone who has been ordering my card decks and the second printing of my book. It really means a lot! It's always a bit scary to branch out into new territory. I was extremely happy with the printer last year with the quality of my book and I can't wait for you to see what they do with the journal card decks!!!

I posted to Instagram last night that while at Barnes and Noble in Burbank, CA, I saw copies of the latest issue of Flow. This is the first time that this store has carried it so those of you out there who have been looking for it may want to call your local B & N and ask for the magazine person. If they didn't have it in the past, they may be stocking it now. Just a PSA for fellow magazine aficionados. 

Happy weekend, folks!

Blog Love:
Capturing Gratitude
Anne Truitt
Myth & Moore in the Studio I and II.
 

Comments

Dlee said…
Kelly, Flow is my very favorite magazine. You put it down as a good magazine and I ordered it and I love it. Have #2 thru #6. Love it love it love it. Thanks, Diane Millican

Popular Posts