2 June 2014 Journal Page


A bit of housekeeping-
I'm teaching two local classes this month. Next weekend I'll be in Escondido and Los Angeles teaching two new classes. You can find out more information here. I hope to see you there!

Something I'm *Very Excited* about:

I try to support other artists as much as possible. My jaw hit the ground when I saw the trailer for a new documentary called, "The Temple of Art." I can't wait for this to come out! You can find out more here

"Have you ever pulled over to the side of the road to hear a song again from the beginning, or seen a painting that just seems impossible? How does this beautiful thing exist? How does a person decide, day after day, to build their life around making such a thing happen?

Imagine that you got to hang out with some of your favorite artists; now imagine that you asked them, "Why do you make art?"" 

This is the trailer for Temple of Art:


 


Comments

Popular Posts