Today


All prepped, packed and ready for my road trip to Colorado and Arizona. I'm teaching at The Masonville Artist's Studio in Loveland THIS weekend. From Colorado we're heading right to Art Unraveled in Arizona. You can find out more information about all of my workshops here. I really do hope to see you there! It's been far too long since I've taught in Colorado and I'm really looking forward to seeing some of my old friends as well as meeting some new faces!



When we were at SDCC last week, I bought a few books but this is the one that I am most excited about. Journal pages, photos and artwork galore of an artist whose name I'd never heard until I saw it sitting at the Last Gasp table. I flipped through and had to pick my jaw up off the floor. It's not for everyone but I am really looking forward to reading it. More on Vali here.

Comments

Sandy said…
Love this page. I hope you have a safe trip and great classes. This book looks awesome.

Popular Posts