What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for over seventeen years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

30 October 2012 Journal Page


This is the last page in my "Moments" journal. I hope that you've enjoyed seeing the pages as much as I loved working on them! I'll be teaching this class locally in L.A. next Sunday (the 17th) and then the following weekend in No CA. I really like the versatility of this book especially since it's unbound pages, it's more like a portfolio than anything else. You can grab a couple of pages, postcards, photos, etc and work on them anywhere!

I'm still unpacking from my trip. I hope to have some photos of the goodies that I bought at Frenzy Stamper on the blog tomorrow. 

Thanks again for all of the kind wishes for Tristan's birthday yesterday. They meant a lot!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

What a beautiful page and soo heartfelt. Super excited about the class next weekend. Hope T got almost every Lego his heart desired :)

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Oh! Happy belated birthday, Tristan!!! Hope it was awesome. Kelly, this page is so gorgeous. I can just imagine you therapeutically cutting this photo out with your big scissors, too! Have a happy evening. Hugs, kath

Sue Marrazzo said...

What a pretty subject...Where did you get the photo?

Kelly Kilmer said...

Thanks @Tricia and @Kathy.

@Sue Thanks! It's probably from a magazine.

eli said...

I sooo love each and all your pages Kelly!

I wonder if you are going to upload your latest journals to Picasa as you did with many of them?
Have a nice day :)

Kelly Kilmer said...

@Eli,
Thanks!
Yes, I am behind on uploading the ones from the past year and a half. I plan on eventually putting up slide shows for them. I also would eventually like to put up my older ones as well. All in good time. :)
Thanks again!
kelly