26 April 2012 Journal Page

I've spent most of today prepping for my classes in Northern California next weekend. Paint was poured the other day. Today I tore up 10 books for collage ephemera as well as covers for the Listen to Your Heart class; cut over 50 pieces of matboard and 300 pieces of cardstock. I'm a little sore now. I still have to write my handout for Compendium of Visual Delights, print handouts and buy goauche (every student in the COVD class gets a set.) Now I'm off to shower, go for a walk (to get some dinner), play time in my journal, read and then movie time with David and Tristan. Hope your day is a good one!

Comments

cre8tnow said…
Kelly, i love these colors! Ya know, i love it when you explain your schedule....your life seems divine!
Adriane said…
Are those circles stamps? Nice layout. :)
Kelly Kilmer said…
Adriane, yes! Thank you!!

Popular Posts