Inspiration in a Bottle

I had a great afternoon with my friend, Connie. She was in town for CHA and met up with me today. We ate lunch at Lulu's on Beverly Blvd in Los Angeles (one of my favorite local restaurants.) From there we trekked to Zinnia in South Pasadena where I bought some scrapbook paper, an XOXOXO stencil from Coffee Break Designs and took the photo that you see above. I'm looking forward to seeing Connie and the gang next weekend in Fremont.

Zinnia is all decked out for Valentine's Day! Tamara and the Gang always do an amazing job of decorating the store. I'll try to post more photos this week.I wonder how much the store will change between now and Sunday when I return to teach! Every time it's something new there!! I love it!

Comments

Thanks for the shout out Kelly! Zinnia looks so amazing. I hope to visit sometime!
xo,
Kris
Coffee Break Design

Popular Posts