What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

somewhat of a closer look...

I ordered my matboard for next weekend's classes at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale! I still have to go buy and pour paint. Gotta pick up paper, too. It's always a mental checklist of things to do when I travel and teach. I'm really looking forward to it!


Mouseybrat said...

oh wow... wonderful! how long have you been journaling?

Kelly Kilmer said...

Since 4th grade.
I started making my own journals almost 12 years ago when my son was born.

Sandy said...

What fun....shopping for class supplies. That would be a blast. Not as fun as attending the class of course. :D

If I could get one thing back it would be all my journals. They're gone, lost to our house fire. I had a lot, not as many as you and they were reg. journals but they were my writing and what was happening in my life. I miss them. Now I'm making more.

Karenann Young said...

Just love looking at your journals!!! You do such an amazing job!!!

Toni said...

One of your Frenzy (frenzied) students is really looking forward to it, also, Kelly (ha!) Shall I make my own name tag?

oneartistjournal said...

Kelly..I have been making stuff, art, since I was four but started to journal only about half a year ago. I am so blessed to have found you and I am grateful for your ongoing personable support and encouragement. Your journals are jewels in a treasure box...when you open..oh so much life, beauty and excitement..Orly