Journal pages from the last few days:





I hope that people realize that yesterday's post wasn't about ME. When I write posts like that it's to try to have people just stop and think-maybe, think about things in a way that they don't normally think of them. Ditto with my commentary in my art-to offer a different perspective. The post wasn't about ME or my life, but since I think we are all very much responsible not only for our own lives but for the lives of those around us, I'm trying to point this out in the posts and commentary. Life isn't just about "me", it's about all of us. I write the stuff on my blog and in my art to make people (hopefully) think outside their box. Not to force my own opinions, but to make people just stop and think.



*****
It's about effing time. Score another one for human rights! Keep fighting the good fight...

Comments

Christine Drevo said…
Kelly love these journal pages!!
Viki said…
The elephant is haunting, a beautiful page.
Tell me about the photographs you use of you and your sister...do you color copy originals or reprint?

Viki
Kelly Kilmer said…
I color copy the originals.
some are photos taken of photos and then color copied.
lynne h said…
love the robert rauschenberg page, kelly...

Popular Posts