A good (and very generous) friend kindly gifted me with a copy of The Eames Design book. It arrived yesterday and I am totally smitten with the book!!! Thank you Andrew! Andrew has an amazing knack and uncanny ability to SEE things that others don't. Make sure you check out his blog. Prepare to drool not only over his artwork but the photographs of things that most people pass by on the street.

The book is A M A Z I N G. It's Behemoth in size. I have picked it up (stronger arm muscles already!) and looked at it at least fifty times always seeing something new in its pages. I had a hard time going to sleep last night as my head was spinning with tons of ideas after viewing this book. I am eager to spend some time with it again later on today.


Another book that arrived in the mail yesterday was The Art of Joan Schulze that I had been lusting over for some time.
I "remembered" that I needed to order it when I went through my nine million magazines (eek-I found MORE that I need to go through. Cleaning them out will pretty much open almost another shelf. Where did they come from?!?! LOL). Make sure you spend some time going through Joan's site. Her work is luscious. A good friend referred to her as a feminine Rauschenberg. Good stuff indeed.

*****

A cool stamp company I just discovered-Madrat Rubber Stamp Company, where have you been all of my life???

***

First there were Pilot Latte pens on Jetpens.com and now there are Pilot Latte Gel Ink Pens SWEETS Color series. How sweet is that??

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the link to that crazy stamp site! What a great find!!

Popular Posts