I spent some more time last night working on these 4 pages that I posted yesterday. The only one I'm not 100% happy with-and the color is all funky in the photo any ways is the girl with the headband with the hands and the rose...blah. I just don't like it. I really messed up her hair-yuck. Oh well. Process not product. I had fun doing it though.

I also did about 5 drawings last night in my big moleskin that Adriane Giberson bequeathed upon me. It was fun. The only thing that I "forgot" was that the pencils I was using would smudge onto the other side of the page so I am now skipping a page. Gotta go find some pencils from Tristan to "borrow".

I am trying to find some time and some "balance" for everything. I need to finish my zine but I am so concerned with making the thing full of content and DIFFERENT then what is out there...I have been hesitant to say much about it lately...

Any ways, need to finish posting as I need to go help at Tristan's school for their multi cultural Thanksgiving feast. Then gotta run to Borders to get the new Thomas Pynchon book...THEN to the grocery store as the boys finally decided that for Thanksgiving they want special fruit pancakes...

Want a good book to read over Thansgiving weekend? Try this one as it is quite appropriate for this weekend...instead of going shopping on "Black Friday" aka "Buy Nothing Day" cuddle up with a good book or some art supplies.

Comments

I think the girl with the yellow hair looks fine... but some red on her lips and the pattern will lead your eye down the page to the other stuff... I'll take it if you don't like... ;)

Hugs,
Adriane
Kelly Kilmer said…
LOL if I could rip it out of my journal, she'd be yours
hugs and thanks
k

Popular Posts