Bringing Home the Goods


Stopped by Blick in West L.A. yesterday. They were having a good sale on paints so I picked up what I needed. I also picked up a couple of colors that are different than my usual palette. I prefer to mix my own colors but every now and then, I'll pick up a tube or two in different colors to push me out of my color comfort zone.

I had also been told by Blick on Beverly that the EZ Air Invisible Care barrier cream for your hands that I use while painting was discontinued in the stores. I was happy to see that wasn't the case!

Liquitex came out with a line of new acrylic gouache. Before I was tempted to buy, I grabbed a brochure to read. I'll do some research before I invest in those. I've used Holbein acrylic gouache before but it's been awhile.

I also bought a new palette knife to use.


For those of you following along with my Instagram adventures, you know it was a crazy but fun weekend. Lots of on the go art making on the street. Here's my book and paint marker bag that I had with me. I finished two pages on the street. My plan is to share what this journal is very soon...a few of you may have already guessed.

Comments

Popular Posts