Fremont Workshop Weekend


What a wonderful way to spend the weekend... 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Funny, cats are also allowed to join your classes? Cindy
GothBarbie said…
So glad you are a regular teacher up here in Norcal! We are a lucky group!
I really enjoyed both of the workshops I took this weekend but my favorite thing was the whole finger painting method! Totally unexpected new wonderful way to have fun and change up my usual methods! I HIGHLY recommend this workshop to everyone - it will push you in a new direction!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Cindy, does one have a-choice when it comes to telling a cat it can't paint with us? ;)
Kelly Kilmer said…
GothBarbie,

First off, your name is PERFECT. LOL

Second, thank you SO MUCH for the super kind words. It was so good to see you two days!!! ♡♡♡.
Anonymous said…
Maybe a cat will be able to paint with her paws, who knows? And smouching paint with her whiskers.... Maybe I am just jealous because I can't be there- living in Holland. Cindy
Kelly Kilmer said…
Cindy, I have another photo of the same cat with her paw on a paintbrush

Popular Posts