Home Again Home Again...




I'm home from about two weeks on the road. Mom left this afternoon. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed as I type this up. Tired but happy.

Thank you: Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe and AlwaysbCreating in Fort Collins. To Lee (NM) and Tracey (CO) for hosting and organizing. To Bev in Fort Collins for opening her home to us. To each and every one who signed up for the workshops, YOU all make it happen. For my Mom who spent two weeks with me. For my husband who spent two weeks without me.

(Thanks to Dina Wakley for giving me the idea to take the above photo.)


Now to muster up some energy to unpack and do laundry (the not so fun part of traveling.) Nah, all of it can wait until tomorrow. Time to watch more of my favorite vampire! I teased David, "I don't know if I missed you or watching Barnabas more!" (We are about halfway done with the series. I'm obsessed!)

Comments

Popular Posts