Ordering My Favorite Glue Sticks... Coccoina 40 Gram


I'm placing an order for my favorite glue stick, Coccoina.  

This is my glue stick of choice that I've been using exclusively for about 15 years now. I've tried it in all formats (wet, in the tin, etc...) and the only one I use and love is what you see above, the 40 gram glue in a stick.

40 grams is the largest glue stick that they have available and the only size that I buy it in.

I will have a limited amount of these and once they're gone, it takes a few months to get more in. 

Glue sticks are $8 each plus shipping.

Shipping is based on the amount of glue sticks you order (I'm going to keep it as affordable as I can.) If you want more (or less) than what I've listed below, drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net 

If you're local and want to pick up glue sticks from me, drop me an email and I can send you an invoice for just the glue sticks or you can paypal me directly at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Shipping is U.S. customers only, outside of the U.S., please email me

Four 40 oz. Glue Sticks plus shipping:
$32 plus $8 U.S. shipping

Six 40 oz glue sticks plus shipping:
$48 plus $8 U.S. shipping

Ten 40 gram glue sticks plus shipping:
(order ten or more glue sticks and you'll get a price break plus free shipping.)
$75 includes U.S. shipping


UPDATE:
10 September
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
Please email me at Egorey99@sbcglobal.net as I am starting a list of those interested for when I re-order. Thanks!




In Northern California, my friend Maria sells it (she's in the Fremont area and I can hook you up if you want to touch base with her. She has the glue sticks in hand.) 

As always, thank you.


Comments

Popular Posts