Museum Dreams for 2019


Museum Dreams for 2019:

1. I'm looking for all things Van Gogh (I am mapping out a list of locations beyond the paintings.) For those who have done it, any suggestions for walking in Vincent's footsteps?

2. Other than buy tickets in advance online, don't bring big bags and typical museum etiquette, any other advice?

3. Art. Books. Cinema. Looking for suggestions specifically geared towards these three things and any travel tips for France, Amsterdam and Berlin. 

I am reading frommers online and finding great tips... listening to and reading Rick Steeves. What other sites, podcasts or books should I be looking at?

France:
Orsay
Toulouse Lautrec Museum
Goya Museum
Cinematheque

Amsterdam:
Van Gogh Museum 
Kröller-Müller Museum 
Rembrandt House
Eye Film Museum 

Berlin:
Museum of Film and Television
German Cinematheque

Merci beacoup!

Comments

Alison Mackay said…
I went to the Kroller Muller museum recently and was thrilled to see so many Van Gogh paintings there!!! I had no idea. It's in a beautiful park with lots of sculptures too. You'll love it.

Popular Posts