Teaser Post... Inspiration Boxes Coming Tomorrow (July 9th!)


Tomorrow (July 9th) at Noon PDT, I'll be offering something I've never offered before: 

A Curated Collection: Inspiration Boxes

Each medium flat rate USPS box will contain:

A journal (decorated, bound and personally selected by me), a plethora of collage ephemera, decorative tape, pens/markers, rubber stamps, stencils and more!  

Each box contains all of the inspiration that you need to create (you supply the adhesive, paints, brushes and scissors! The box contains everything else.)

I need to get things out of my apartment fast and selling these boxes in this manner will help me. I will never offer them again in this manner. I usually sell my journals for $50 each and collage/mixed media bags for $30-50 so this is a rare opportunity to sample both.

At noon PST, a new blog post will pop up (you may need to refresh your browser) with the information and buy it now button. Once they are gone, that is it! These are extremely limited!

Comments

Popular Posts