Paint or Candy?


I spent a couple of hours yesterday painting the tops of my acrylic paint tubes. 

"Ooh." 

"Aah."

Exciting, I know. File under, something I should have done years ago. I was tired of rummaging through my paint bag trying to find the color I was looking for. It took me less than two hours to do (it probably would have been even less than that if I hadn't been watching Harlan Ellison videos on YouTube as I applied the paint swatches.)

For the record, I use a mix of these and the cheaper acrylics. The Holbein acrylics are just stunning and probably my favorite acrylic on the market.

Hoping to announce something between now and Sunday. Something I think that at least some of you will be interested in... save yer pennies, my friends!

Thanks for stopping in... 

Comments

Popular Posts