Summer Workshops




Here is my current list of workshops for 2018. Please check back as I will update this list often.

I'm ALWAYS looking for new teaching venues so if you know of any that may be interested, I'd love to hear. I have taught a wide range of ages from individuals to small groups to large gatherings. I have held classes at stores, museums, backyards, garages, studios, public and private schools as well as private homes. I also am available for teaching home schooling art classes.

My workshops are always process-based learning while creating a unique product. I am well known for not traveling light and bring a large variety of supplies including (but not limited to) collage material, rubber stamps, stencils, pens, markers, tape and more.

Please note the small supply list for each class.


Thank YOU for your interest!

*Please note that I can also send gift certificates for workshops via email. Why not give the gift of creativity?*

June 11-18th La Cascade Durfort, France

Comments

Popular Posts