11th and 12th of July 2017 Journal Pages


Doing prep work for my workshops this weekend in is Sacramento! This is my first time teaching there and I'm really looking forward to it. If you sign up for a workshop and you're interested, a group of us are going to meet at The Crocker on Thursday..drop me a note for more information. There's an exhibit of Corita Kent artwork there that I can't wait to see.

The week after that I start my trek across country to Maryland, Massachusetts, New York and Wisconsin! Lots of things on the To Do List for the next week before I leave... 

David and I started watching The Art of the Steal. You may be interested in it, too. It's about what happened to the collection of art at the Barnes Foundation in PA after the original collector died. We also saw Sun Dogs in the theatre the other day. It's on Netflix. We both enjoyed it

Hope your week is a good one.

Comments

Popular Posts