Bringing Home the Goods: Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, Florida


Above are the new supplies that I bought at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps when I taught there last weekend. I was excited to see some of my favorite Posca paint markers in an extra fine tip size (yay! These were previously only available in medium tip and larger sizes.) I couldn't resist the pretty roll of washi tape. I debated about the scissors but thought they might be easier for times when I'm on the go since my favorite travel scissors were taken at a government building a couple of years ago (rounded kid scissors that I bought from Jetpens eons ago. I had been flying with them for years and didn't know you couldn't take them into a government building. They confiscated them and weren't very nice about it. Alas, the pair were discontinued by Jetpens and I don't know who made them.) I have debated about a Traveler's Journal for *years* but I have something very specific that I want to use it for. I'll share more once I get it started...

A quick heads up, I'm giving the final count to my printer on Monday night for my latest self published offering. This will be the ONLY time that I offer this publication. I'll have a little teaser video of what my test copy looks like on my Instagram feed tomorrow. The print shop made me a test copy on regular copy paper to make sure the pages lined up right (he had to repaginate the whole book.) I am very excited to have the finished 120 matte printed copies in my hands. After the shop is done printing them, my next step is scoring and folding them page by page. Then I'll bind each one with a pamphlet stitch. Before I package them up for mailing, I'll sign and number each one (see why it's a one time deal?!) Each book is created with love from me to you. Interested? You can order one here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly, looking forward to the Traveler's notebook posts! Thanks for your blog!

Popular Posts