Prepping for the Road

mid March 2017 Journal Pages
All individual pages

February is turning out to be a busy month for me. I'm teaching in San Diego and Los Angeles this weekend. Next week, I'm leaving for Oregon to teach at Art and Soul in Portland. Lots of prep work this week.

My mother and I are driving again to Oregon. I'm looking for any suggestions of places to see/stop. We're thinking of driving the 5 up there (if the weather cooperates) and then the coast (Redwoods and the Lost Coast) the way back. We're looking for art museums (hoping to see the Wayne Thiebaud exhibit at UC Davis, Portland Art Museum,Collage and Powell's in Portland.) Thinking of visiting the Schulz Museum again in Santa Rosa and a few other places. Any favorite must see places in Oregon and Northern California?

Comments

Popular Posts