Where the Magic Is


I just finished sending class descriptions out to Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, FL for March and the Queen's Ink in Savage, MD for April 2018. I'll mail the samples out in early January. I'm still working on my schedule for early 2018. So far, I'll be on the road:
May Early May on the East Coast and possibly elsewhere as I drive across the US

2019

I'm always looking for new venues to add to my list. I love being able to load up supplies and just go. Traveling to teach gives me a new outlook and fills me with inspiration. 

With 2017 ending, I am filled with gratitude over the many faces and places I have met and seen along my travels.

Thank you: 

CALIFORNIA
San Diego, Los Angeles, Mar Vista, Oak Park, Fremont, Los Gatos
FLORIDA
ARIZONA
Phoenix, Sun City West, Ahwatukee 
OREGON
COLORADO
MARYLAND
New York 
MASSACHUSETTS
Easton
WISCONSIN
ILLINOIS
NEW MEXICO

To all of the places in between and to all of you who couldn't attend a workshop in person and chose to take one online, THANK YOU. 

Happy happy. Merry Merry. A wonderful New Year to us all...

Comments

Popular Posts