Two Journal Pages and Some Updates




I have a busy but fun weekend coming up with my last two in person workshops of 2017. On Sunday, I'll be in Mar Vista (Los Angeles.) NEXT Saturday (December 16th), I'm teaching in San Diego. You can find out more information in the links below. I hope to see you there. In the true spirit of the holiday, I'll have snacks and special art surprises for everyone who attends. 


10th Designing Letters Mar Vista (Los Angeles) From Memory to Journal Pages





16th Pnina's Studio San Diego From Memory to Journal Pages


I had a wonderful time teaching this past weekend in Northern California. As always, many thanks to the wonderful women who were a part of the weekend. Thank all of you for your time, your interest and your passion for art making.



Quick note, I've sent out emails with information to those of you who have enrolled in my latest online workshop, An Artist's Study. If you haven't received it yet, please check your spam box. If it's not there, drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net so I can make sure that you're on the list.

Last, but not, least, next week I'll be posting my journals along with some art for sale. I'll have a teaser post with more information (and a photo) up later this week.

Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular Posts