I Built My Dreams Around You


A busy day ahead and I'll be taking my work with me. 

For those of you have been waiting, I'll be announcing my Northern California workshops in late January sometime this week. There's lots on the To Do List and I'm juggling a wee bit to get it all done. You can always follow along with the bouncing ball here on my Instagram page for my daily offerings.

Blog Love

10 Art-Related Movies and Shows to Stream Online Has anyone seen Abstract: The Art of Design? I hadn't heard of it until I saw it mentioned in this article. (Also mentioned in the article is Twin Peaks, my favorite show that I watched this year, the doc on Joan Didion, which was very good and Loving Vincent, which I have yet to see but am eager to.) Have you seen any of these films/docs/television shows?


Comments

Popular Posts