Last Night in Taos (for now, I hope)


My last night in Taos. My heart is full. I want to thank Lyn for opening up her home and studio to us, Mikki for doing all of the behind the scenes work and each and every one of my wonderful artists who attended the workshops. To my Mom for being my on the road buddy. Each and everyone one of you, thank you. 

It has been a dream of mine to visit Taos for quite some time now and each one of you has made it possible. I'll never forget my time spent here and I can only hope that it's not too long before I can return...

Working in my journal tonight as my Mom burns the last of the firewood. In the morning, we'll visit Georgia O'Keeffe's room in the Sagebrush Inn and then be on our trek back home...

I'll be dreaming colors of blue, orange, gold and brown along the way... 

Comments

Popular Posts