A Curated Collection



(The photo above shows what is in one grab bag. I couldn't fit everything in one photo.)

I'm cleaning out my studio (a.k.a. my living room) and you can benefit! No two grab bags are exactly alike. Each one is completely different and full of my favorite collage materials and/or art supplies! NO junk. NO garbage. Catch them while you can as they are extremely limited and once they are gone...

Everything is from my personal curated collection that I have been accumulating in my travels over the years.

I will stuff a flat rate priority mail envelope with:

-Art Supplies: at least one rubber stamp, one pen/marker, two rolls of washi or paper tape, one stencil all from my personal stash. Some supplies may be gently used. Some of the supplies are also retired and difficult to obtain.

-Collage Sheets: made by me (my personal collage sheets that I offer in my classes as well as use in my own work) 

-Collage Ephemera: background papers like magazine pages, catalog pages, vellum, transparencies, old photographs, vintage paper, handmade paper, decorative paper, focal images and much, much, MUCH more. 

Again, only things that I use and like in my pages.

If you like what I use on my journal pages, you will LOVE these bags.

I will take orders on a first come, first serve basis until I run out. These are extremely limited and I usually sell out very quickly.
 Please note, that once these are gone, I do not know when I will be making them again. I have really downsized on my art supplies (for various reasons) and these are very limited. This is truly the creme de la creme of my stash.


I will ship your grab bag in a well taped, flat rate, USPS priority envelope. I will ship them out on or before 10/25. 

I can also ship them as gifts if you'd like. 

Order here (includes $7 flat rate USPS shipping per envelope)

SOLD OUT. THANK YOU for your support! 


If you like this, you may want to read, Being Mindful: Curating Your Images.

Here's a video of what is in one of the grab bags:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZ-W4tni-p/?taken-by=kellytmkilmer

Comments

Popular Posts