4 December 2016 Journal Page


If you ordered collage sheets or a collage grab bag from me, they're in the mail. It's been really hot in Los Angeles the last few days so I held off on mailing anything supply wise. I have a handful of the collage sheets left and this is the only time that I will be offering printed sets for this price for 25 sheets. If you ordered a pdf file only, I emailed the links out today (please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions or problems.)

I posted a photo last night to a few social media sites. My art space (aka living room area) is coming along very nicely. I decided to wait and finish cleaning and rearranging until after I get home from New Mexico. (All of the stuff that is to the left is going either being donated, given away or sold.) The Elfa carts and the IKEA desk are at standing height so I can work and move them around as needed. I'll post better photos when I'm done in a few weeks. 


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Comments

Popular Posts