24 November 2016 Journal Pages


I spent most of today still in destash/clean mode. I'm trying to do something every day along with everything else that's on the To Do List. My friend, Maria gave me some Elfa units so I'm trying to figure out where those should go and what needs to go out or be moved in order to make room for them.

I'm going to be making up some collage/art supply grab bags. I'll post when those are ready (or closer to being ready.) I'm in gathering mode right now.


On the workshop schedule, I have one class left in October (in San Diego.) Next month, I'm trekking to Santa Fe as well as Taos (for the first time! I'm also teaching one class all weekend long. Talk about heavenly!)

Blog Love
While doing some research earlier today on Taos, I found out that actor Dean Stockwell is also a collage artist. A google search will bring up a few of his pieces. There's a great article about him here. He's always been a favorite of mine.

Back to sorting collage material. After I'm done, I may be down to just one bag. We'll see...

Comments

Popular Posts