The Book of Intentions October 2016


For the next couple of weeks, I'll be taking you on a tour of my journal called, "The Book of Intentions." I began it mid-October of last year. With everything that was happening last year, it took me until early December to finish it. 

It's constructed from a recycled priority mailer, handmade paper, cardstock and waxed linen thread. It's one of my favorite journal constructions. I hope that you enjoy seeing the pages here. 

*****

I'm going to be headed to Taos, New Mexico in early November to teach for the first time and I'm looking for recommendations. I have a list but for my artist friends who have been there  (or who want to go there), what would you recommend doing? I'd like to visit the Mabel Dodge Luhan House and the Harwood Museum, for starters. I'm going to look into some guide books for the area before I go. I'd love any tips that I can use and share with my students and ideas of things for my Mom (a.k.a my traveling buddy) to do while I teach. Thanks in advance. I am very excited about returning to New Mexico and visiting Taos for the first time.

♡.

Comments

very cool work!
Kelly Kilmer said…
@Sue, Thanks so much! :)

Popular Posts