Journal Pages, Books for Sale (teaser) and More



"Art is not a pastime but a priesthood."-Jean Cocteau



Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 12th at 6 p.m. PDT, my book blog will go live. I have over 100 books for sale. Above is just a very small sampling of what I have. I have collected these titles over the years in the hope that they would make me a better instructor, artist and human being. They have been my treasures, my guides and my friends. 

I have had many of them in my personal library for years. Due to space and various other issues (beyond my control), I have decided that they need to find new homes. I hope that you will treasure them and find the knowledge that I did in their pages. I'll post a link on my blog Tuesday morning. You may have to hit the refresh button, the post should go live at exactly 6 p.m. PDT. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts