A Preview of my Books for Sale at 6 p.m. PDT tonight



PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATE ON THE BOOKS THAT ARE AVAILABLE. THIS IS THE LIST THAT I WILL BE UPDATING (not the one below.)

Here's a preview of ALL of the books that I am selling on my book blog, Books in Search of a Good Home. The post (with all of the books below) will go live on that blog at 6 p.m. PDT tonight (Tuesday, September 12th.) PLEASE make sure that you read what's below if you're interested (shipping prices will be combined if you buy more than one title, you'll get a discount on purchases over $50, etc...) Please do NOT leave a comment on either post to order the book, you need to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net after 6 p.m. tonight. I will remove the books as they sell from my Books in Search of a Good Home Blog post.

Thanks for looking!

I am selling some of my beloved booksI have collected these titles over the years in the hope that they would make me a better instructor, artist and human being. They have been my treasures, my guides and my friends. 

I have had many of them in my personal library for years. Due to space and various other issues (beyond my control), I have decided that they need to find new homes. I hope that you will treasure them and find the knowledge that I did in their pages.

I am extremely picky about the conditions of my books so consider them new (unless otherwise noted.) They are in excellent condition, free from markings, etc. HC is a hardcover book while PB is paperback. I can send extra photos (on request) for books listed with flaws. All books are exactly as described.





Shipping is extra. If you buy more than one book, I will combine shipping charges. For example, if you buy one book and the shipping is $5 and a second book and the shipping is $3, you will NOT be charged $8 but a flat fee based on the weight, etc... 

I will discount on combined purchases over $50 (in other words, if you buy more than one book.)


I guarantee that the books will be well packaged.

Insurance is extra, but recommended. USPS media mail includes free tracking.

Unless requested (and for an additional fee of whatever the actual shipping cost is), all books will ship via media mail.

Please note the shipping is for US residents. Outside of the US, please email me for a quote.

Please note that I will ship the books within 48 hours unless it's a weekend or I'm traveling to teach (if this is the case, I will let you know.) 

If I will see you in person soon, I can hand the books to you to save you shipping.

  

When a book is sold, I will mark it sold (and as soon as possible). I will offer a discount on combined book purchases. 


If you have any questions please email me at Egorey99@sbcglobal.net



Please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net with BOOKS in the subject line and in the body of the email, the list of books that you want. I will then send you an invoice. Remember, if you buy more than $50 in books, I will offer you a discount on the overall price AND shipping. BUY MORE BOOKS, SAVE ON SHIPPING.

Thanks for looking and for giving my books a home.



Comments

Popular Posts