13 and 14th September 2016 Journal Pages


I finally finished moving and sorting my book collection last night. When I'm done cleaning my living room a.k.a. art area, I'll share some photos. In the meantime, I hope to start posting my more than six boxes of books and magazines for sale on my book blog this week. I also will have art supply grab bags/boxes up soon, too.

I love the color palettes on the pages above. I keep trying to push myself out of my regular color palette. Hoping that by rearranging my art books that I'll be able to draw from those for more inspiration.

Speaking of inspiration and something that I can't stop thinking about is season three of Twin Peaks. No spoilers here from me. I'm just so happy that the gum that we liked came back into style again... If you watched season three, I'd encourage you to go back and listen to the soundtrack again. I listened to the soundtrack several times during the run of the season but after the ending the other night, I can't stop thinking about the perfect art form that Frost and Lynch created with this series. It's unlike anything I've ever experienced. It's something that will stay with me for a long time. 

Comments

Popular Posts