Sunday Morning in Highland Park






 

Home from Art Unraveled late last night. It was a great week and now I'm in need of a nap! Teaching and creative energy can leave you tired at times (but so can getting home at 2 a.m. and having to get up at 8 a.m. in time to return the rental.) I need a nap and some time to work in my journal.

David and I had to run some errands this morning. We trekked out to Highland Park (to try Belle's Bagels. We'll stick to Sam's Bagels, thank you very much!) While there, I thought I'd snap some photos of some murals that we passed. These were my favorites of the ones that we saw.

For those of you in L.A. and who have visited, where are your favorite places to take photos of murals, graffiti and public art?  The above photos were taken in the 5000 block of York Ave in Highland Park.

Comments

Popular Posts